SHS Re-Do Assignment/Grading Policy and Procedures
In accordance with KISD Board Policy EIA (Local), a student shall be permitted one opportunity to Re- do any assignment or retake any test. The student or parent must request the additional opportunity within 10 days of the grade being posted in the grade book. Campuses may determine additional and more specific criteria.
- The Re-do form and procedure are not applicable to Dual Credit classes as these are governed by the syllabus and overseen by the Coll
- The Re-do form and procedure are not applicable to UIL Eligibility con
- The student obtains the Re-do form from the teacher and he/she submits the FULLY COMPLETED form to the teacher, within ten school days of the assignment being posted in the grade boo
- Any student who wishes to re-do/retake any assignment or assessment must complete a minimum of one intervention session during the teacher’s regularly scheduled (posted) tutorial tim
- The actual re-doing of the assignment occurs in the teacher’s regularly scheduled (posted) tutorial time and duration of tutorial tim
- Re-do assignments or assessments will cover the same material, but the new assignment may have a different format or different question
- No Re-do shall extend beyond the semester grading pe
- This opportunity does not extend to semester exams or assessments, or final exams or assess
- The student will be awarded the average of the two grades achieved on the assignment.