School Visitor Policies & Procedures
To ensure visitations are productive for both school and visitors, please follow these guidelines:
1. All visitors must present a valid photo identification, and register in the school office prior to visiting the campus.
2. Wear a visitor identification sticker in a visible place at all times while on campus.
3. Provide prior notice to teachers and office staff to schedule conferences.
In order to attend a party, activity, celebration, field trip, or eat lunch in your child's classroom, you must be an approved Meadows volunteer.
To become a volunteer complete these two easy steps:
1. Complete the online Volunteer Application form.
2. Attend a short volunteer orientation session, held each Monday at 2:00 pm in the Meadows Cafeteria.
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Cassandra Donathan, Parent Liaison and Volunteer Coordinator at (254) 336-1870.
Our goal is to increase the safety of students and staff in a manner that welcomes parental involvement. Thank you for your cooperation.