Parents picking up students must present ID. This procedure will remain effective for the entire school year.
- Adults must be respectful of each other and of the children at Clear Creek. While on school grounds, adult conversations should be kept “child friendly” and free from foul language.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: 3:15PM or 1:15PM on early release days
- First through Fifth Grade: 3:35PM or 1:35PM on early release days
- Students exit the building from the exit doors closest to their classrooms.
- When it is actively raining at dismissal time, all students will be released from the same door from which they are always dismissed; however, students will wait indoors with their teacher until the parent arrives.
- Be patient during dismissal. When parents come to school with the same objective of picking up their students, we all need to ensure the safety of our students.
- IT IS THE PARENTS’ RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE STUDENTS AND THEIR TEACHERS UNDERSTAND HOW STUDENTS ARE TO GET HOME EACH DAY AFTER SCHOOL.
- When a student is to go home in a different manner than what is routine, the parent must notify the teacher in writing of the change.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to update emergency contact information.
- Students will not be released to anyone not listed on the emergency contact list.
- Parents must update student information cards in person.
- Parking can be stressful especially during inclement weather. The Military Police monitor our school traffic.
- Parents who do not pick up students at dismissal time may be reported to military police.