- Students cannot learn if they are not in class.
- Parents are encouraged to make appointments after school hours so that students participate in a full-day’s instruction every school day.
- When the early pick-up of a student is unavoidable, the parent must come into the office to sign out the student.
- Students will not be released to siblings unless the sibling is an adult (18 or over) and is listed as an emergency contact.
- Parents may not call prior to the appt to request students be called to the office to wait for the parent. Remember that protecting student instructional time is critical.