The Physical Education teachers provide a multitude of fun, physical activities two days in late May for all CCES students. PK-2nd grade students have their own field day as do 3rd – 5th grade students. Field Day is a timeless tradition at Clear Creek and the students thoroughly enjoy themselves.
- Parents may volunteer to help all students by contacting the P.E. coaches and the Parent Liaison for the necessary background checks.
- Parents who want to enjoy the day with their student may attend the field day activities if they remain with their student.
- Students must dress for the day since most activities require physical play and may even involve water.
- Parents are encouraged to not pull out students from other grade levels to watch a sibling’s field day events. Students who are pulled out to watch a sibling’s field day will be counted absent for the day. Students pulled out for their sibling’s field day will not be able to participate in the sibling’s field day activities.
- Field day activities are designed for students participating in their grade level events.
- There are no “make-up” days for field day – a student absent on his field day cannot participate in another grade level’s field day to “make-up” his absence.
- Students not enrolled at Clear Creek will be unable to participate in Field Day activities.
- SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK PARENTS TO LEAVE IF THEY ARE A DISRUPTION TO THE EVENTS.