Planners and Take-Home Folders
- Students in grades 2-5 will be issued a student planner and folder to aide in organization of assignments, teacher notes, and school notes.
- Students must use their planners.
- Students in grades PK-1st will be issued “take-home folders” to aide in organizations of assignments, teacher notes, and school notes.
- Campus-wide information such as district notes, principal notes, progress reports, report cards, will go home on Wednesdays.
- Planners and take-home folders are a means of communication between the school and parents.
- Parents are responsible for checking planners and/or folders daily for all school-related information.