• Transcripts for College applications - 

    Parchment - 

    Some Colleges will accept transcripts be sent via Parchment.  Here is the link - Parchment 

    Note:  The following colleges will not accept Parchment - UT, Texas Tech, Texas A&M University. 

                 They will accept TREX.  Here is the link for the form to use TREX: Transcript Request for College Admission or NCAA

                       Transcript Request for College Admission, you are limited to 3 paper copies to be mailed.  After that you will have to pay $5 for each paper copy of your official transcript to be sent to a college.

                 Once you have completed the College Admission Transcript Request Form, you can either email it to the registrar office or bring it to the registrar office.

     You can email your transcripts request forms to HHS.Registrar@killeenisd.org


    Transcripts for Scholarship applications-

    You must read over the following attachment for procedures to request scholarship transcripts.   Procedure to Request Transcripts for Scholarships SY 20 21

    Here is the link for Transcript for Scholarship Request Form



    Official transcripts can not be requested to be sent to yourself.

    Final transcripts will be ready July 1st, 2021.