Meet Our Kindergarten Team
Ms. Dockery, Mrs. Sota, Mrs. Wright, Ms. Thompson, and Mrs. Corn
Grade Level Vision
- Our children are the future.
- Each student is unique.
- Each member of the staff has the responsibility to ensure quality learning.
- We can achieve more by working together.
- Our students deserve a safe and nurturing environment.
- Letter and sound recognition
- Writing complete sentences
- Reading leveled books
- Recognize numbers to 20
- Count to 100
- Basic Addition and Subtraction
- Locate places
- Learn about communities
- Weather changes
- Basic needs of plants and animals
- Safe science practices
How to Help at Home
- Check their backpack and folder everyday for notes
- Read with your child
- Encourage you child to read to you
- Practice sight words, letter sounds, and counting nightly
- Send your child to school on time
- Communicate concerns to the teacher
- Sign behavior folder daily
- Teach your child how to tie