NEW STUDENTS TO SHOEMAKER HIGH SCHOOL
New students to KISD may register on-line (click here(coming soon)), then complete the registration process on the SHS Campus from 8:30 A.M. and closes at 10:30 A.M., Monday through Friday
- Required Documents:
- Immunization records
- Current proof of residency within KISD (utility bill or lease contract)
- Birth Certificate (certified copy required for children under 11 years of age)
- Student Social Security Card
- Report card/records from previous school
- Drivers License of person enrolling the student
Notes: Additional documentation required for other custodial arrangements.
In an effort to minimize your waiting time and to help with your work schedule, registration will be done by Appointment, so please call or come by for an appointment time.
While appointments are preferred, walk-ins are welcome and will be worked in.
For appointments, call the Registrar's Office at: 254-336-0927 OR 254-336-0935