Homecoming and Prom Information
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Tickets will go on sale a month before the event at a cheaper price. The prices will go up during the month of the event.
- You must have a current Harker Heights ID (not a temporary) to purchase a ticket and only current Heights students may purchase tickets for themselves and one guest. Guests to any dance must at least be in high school and no older than 20 years of age.
- All non-Heights guests must be approved PRIOR to purchasing their ticket. Non-Heights guest requests forms can be picked up from the Student Activities Office a month prior to the event.
- When you purchase a ticket, you will be registered according to your ticket number. If you decide to bring a different guest with you, you must notify Student Activities of this change.
- Tickets cannot be sold, given away, or traded with anyone. When you check in at the dance, if the name and ticket number do not match, that person will not be allowed to enter.
- Each person must also have a picture ID when checking in at the dance so that we can ensure the proper person has the ticket. All guests to the HHHS dances must be accompanied by a current HHHS student. If you do not have your picture ID, you will not be permitted into the event. We are unable to look up students. You will have to leave and return with your ID. If you lost your ID, it is your responsibility to ensure you have it prior to the scheduled event.
- If you do not purchase a ticket during the announced and publicized times, you will not be attending prom. UIL events and other school events are not an excuse to NOT purchase a ticket. It is better to purchase a ticket if you can go, then wait until contest results or advancements.
- All ticket sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Make sure you also remember to abide by dress code.
- This means dresses must not be more than 6 inches above the knee and must not have plunging fronts or backs, no midriffs showing, and must have no sheer or see-through material.
- Slits in dresses must not go more than 4 inches above the knee (this includes slits in the back too). Students who are out of dress code will not be allowed to enter the dance and will not receive a refund. If you have questions about your dress, stop by Student Activities.
Please Be Aware
- Students who owe book fines, library fines, or are on campus or district probation will not be allowed to attend any dance events. If you are put on campus or district probation but have already purchased your ticket, a refund for the monies will be issued to you as you will not be able to attend the dance. So, for those of you who owe fines make sure you take care of them ASAP!
If you have any questions, please stop by the Student Activities Office!