Registrar Office Information

  • New Students

    Things to Bring to Register for School:
     Birth Certificate
     Social Security Card
     Shot Records
     Withdrawal documents from your last school
     Proof of Residency
     Guardianship Paperwork (if student isn’t living with parents)

    Change of Address

    When a student’s address changes the student will need to bring an updated proof of residency to the Registrar’s office.


    Students who are 17 or younger will need a parent/guardian to withdraw.

  • Mailing Address
    Pathways Academic Campus 
    Attn: Registrar
    1322 Stagecoach Rd
    Killeen, TX 76542

    Phone Number