KISD Career Center will empower students to be knowledgeable, confident in their skills, prepared and competitive as they transition into post-secondary education and career opportunities as productive members of society.
Engage students in relevant and meaningful learning experiences that are aligned with post-secondary education and career standards.
- Collaboration - Engaging in work with others to accomplish a common goal
- Honesty - Acting in fairness, transparency, and straightforwardness
- Integrity - Knowing and Doing what is right in all situations
- Professionalism - Demonstrating appropriate skills, judgement, appearance, and behavior that is expected from a person who is trained to do a job well
- Responsibility - Accepting and communicating a sense of ownership and accountability
- Service - Contributing to the safety and welfare of others, our school, and our community