ECHS Tutoring Flow
3:11 pm to 4:00 pm
- Cafeteria: A collaborative space where students work in clusters on the same assignment and may discuss the work
- Library: An individual space where students can work alone in a more quiet space
- Nooks: The tables at the front of the school where sophomores can work collaboratively on CTC course work
- Math Lab: The teacher bistro room where students can receive assistance with math assignments only
- CLOSED sessions: A tutoring session in the subject for remediation and delayed assessment. Simply put: you failed and you need serious help
- OPEN sessions: A freeform session where students may ask questions on current assignments, attempt at a higher score on existing passing work, or any other arranged meetings like getting caught up after an absence.
STUDENTS: Fill out the following form here the last few minutes of 4th period to report your tutoring location.