• OUR HISTORY

    Meadows Elementary School is a public elementary school for the Killeen Independent School District, located just inside the East Gate of Fort Hood, Texas. The school opened in 1953 and operated at the original campus site until 2006, when a new building was constructed right next to the original site. Meadows is named for COL Benjamin Meadows who served valiantly for the United States Military.