School Visitor Policies & Procedures
To ensure visitations are productive for both school and visitors, please follow these guidelines:
1. All visitors must present a valid photo identification, and register in the school office prior to visiting the campus.
2. Wear a visitor identification sticker in a visible place at all times while on campus.
3. Provide prior notice to teachers and office staff to schedule conferences.
In order to attend a party, activity, celebration, field trip, or eat lunch in your child's classroom, you must be an approved Meadows volunteer. This is done by:
1. Completing the online Volunteer Application form. The link is located on Meadows Elementary School's homepage.
2. Attending a volunteer orientation session.
The application approval process should take no more than one week, and the short orientation is held every Monday afternoon at 3:15 PM in the Meadows Library. For additional information, please contact Mrs. Colleen Tedford, Librarian and Volunteer Coordinator at 254-336-1870.
Our goal is to increase the safety of students and staff in a manner that welcomes parental involvement. Thank you for your cooperation.