The Saegert Elementary Student Council (STUCO) is an organization comprised of third, fourth, and fifth grade students who serve as leaders for their fellow students. Their peers elect students to STUCO.
The purpose of STUCO is to:
- Strive for good citizenship.
- Strive for academic excellence.
- Respect all individuals in the school and community.
- Involve all students in sharing ideas to make our school the best it can be.
- Help all students work together in our school.
- Give all students practice with democracy in action.
- Help other citizens and groups in our community.
Saegert STUCO members attend monthly meetings to plan schoolwide activities that benefit the campus and community, focusing primarily on volunteer work.