o Prom guest applications are available. Come by Student Activities to get it.
o Prom Tickets will be on sale on March 25th through March 29th. We will be selling tickets during both lunches in the library hall. You need all your fines to be cleared before you can buy the ticket.
- From March 1st until April 8th, interact club will be running a Black Sock and Hygiene drive. Care kits, first aid kits, and black socks (new) are needed! Please see the flier! The 5th period with the most donations at the end will win a pizza party!
- Lunch & Study! Bring your lunch & study for the EOC every Tuesday & Thursday starting February 26th – April 2nd. Come see Mrs. Suman in room 2310 for your pass.
- Students interested in trying out for the Dance Teams need to see Mrs. Drozd in the Dance room. March 21st at 6:00pm in the cafeteria is the parent/student meeting to receive a tryout packet. Free Dance Workshops for additional help is March 26 & 28 from 4:30-6:30pm in the dance room. Wear dance clothes. Tryout dates are April 1st -4th 4:30-6:30pm each day. You MUST have all completed papers by April 1st to be able to tryout!!
- If any current 9th, 10th, or 11th grade student is interested in trying out for cheerleader or mascot for the 2019-2020 school year, please plan to attend the parent and candidate meeting either on Monday, March 18 or Monday, March 25 at 6:30 p.m. in the Harker Heights High School cafeteria. All tryouts information and packets will be passed out then.
- Seniors the following scholarship is now available in the guidance office and on the guidance webpage: Killeen Chapter #490 Order of the Eastern Star. This scholarship has a due date of April 8th with an award of $500. See Ms. Shultz in the guidance office with any questions.
- The Robotics club will meet after school on Thursday from 4:30 to 5:30 in room 2202.
- HOSA meets Tuesday, March 19, after school in 1404.
- Seniors - the following scholarship is now available in the guidance office Alpha Delta Kappa with a due date of April 29th. Scholarships can be found on the guidance webpage and in the guidance office. The following scholarships have due dates coming up very soon. Killeen LULAC CTRW Scholarship Endownment Pride of Killeen KISD Board of Trustees Kappa Alpha Psi MDZ Chapter Zeta Phi Beta Alpha Lambda Psi Military Cirlked In CTC Foundation Scholar Killeen Association of TX Professional Educator Killeen Evening Lions club See Ms. Shultz if you have any questions.
- Animation Art Club will be meeting today, Monday, March 18, after school until 5pm in room 1106. We will be recreating masterpieces in a new media.
- Team Green will be picking up all the paper recycling this Friday, March 22 after school. Don't forget to leave your recycle box in the hallway. Portable teachers can get recycling picked up too by emailing Kristi Bernstein to get on the list. Any room in need of a recycle box please email Kristi Bernstein or let a Team Green member know when you see them Friday in the hallways. Remember Team Green only picks up paper and cardboard so please help us out in advance to make sure only paper and cardboard are in your recycle box on pickup day. Thank you Harker Heights family!
- Congratulations to our Boys' Soccer Team on clinching a spot in the UIL State Playoffs for the 12th time in school history! Playoff Shirts will be sold to support the boys as they make a run to State. Playoff Shirt Order forms can be picked up in Coach Padilla's classroom, portable 1700, and are due by Friday, March 22nd. Shirts are $15 each and can be purchased with cash, or checks made out to "Knights Court Booster Club". See Coach Padilla in portable 1700 with any questions.
- Seniors - The Killeen LULAC scholarship deadline is March 22nd At this time, they have no applications from HHHS. It is not too late. Stop by the guidance office or go to the guidance webpage to pick up an application.
- Seniors, the KISD Graduating Seniors Job Fair will be on Thursday, April 18th at Killeen Civic & Conference Center. For a permission slip and more information, please go to Communities in School Office on the cafeteria stage.