STEM HIGH SCHOOL
To develop a vision of future academic and career possibilities and enable students to translate those visions into the realities of college graduation, informed citizenship, and international leadership.
Through a technology enriched curriculum designed to activate analytical, critical, and inventive thinking, Killeen ISD STEM Academy will prepare students to thrive in a highly complex 21st century society by providing project based learning opportunities that engage, excite, and empower students to be self-motivated, adept, lifelong learners.
- Provide students increased opportunities to earn post-secondary course credit prior to high school graduation.
- Increase student awareness and capacity for future success in college STEM courses and the STEM workplace.
- Expand course offerings in the STEM program to all KISD high schools.
- Provide students opportunities for challenging coursework.
- Support the philosophy of HB5 by providing choice and flexibility.