ECHS Library Policy
- Students are required to have a visible, valid ECHS ID or temporary ID to use the library.
- The library is open to students from 7:50 until 4:00 on school days. Students should have a completed blue pass to use the library during class time.
- Digital Resources are provided by the district. Access additional information by logging into the library homepage or by contacting Mrs. Worth.
- Students may check out up to three library books at one time.
- Students may use Destiny to request a book or use the Check-Out link on Schoology.
- Books are due on the third Tuesday of each month
- Students may renew books one time online (Schoology Renewal Form) or multiple times at the information desk in the library.
- If a book is lost, the replacement cost of the book is charged.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
ECHS Library Guidelines
Welcome to Early College High School Library. Our goal is to enhance the promote student learning and to support teacher curriculum and instruction. To ensure optimum use of all library materials and preservation of both materials and equipment, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Your campus ID card is required for library materials.
- Librarian is available to the staff for instructional and curriculum support and to assist with the materials housed in the library.
- To schedule classes for book check-out and/or research, please contact Mrs. Worth so she can put you on the calendar. Library times need to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students may visit the library during class time with a blue pass. The pass must indicate the purpose of the visit (check out books, research, print, work on…) plus how long they are permitted to stay. The maximum number of students allowed to visit the library from an individual class is 4.
- The library computers are available for use to print only. Students are only allowed 5 pages to print per day and content needs to be school-related.
- Printing is currently VERY limited!!
- Students with lost/damaged book fines may not check out books until books are returned and fines paid.