Volunteer at our school!
If you want to:
- work in your child's classroom
- read with students
- help with class parties
- decorate bulletin boards
- chaperone a field trip
- volunteer in our library
- help keep our literacy library organized
- prep classroom materials at the KISD media center
Then become part of our volunteer team in two easy steps!
1. Complete the online Volunteer Application form.
2. Attend a short volunteer orientation session, held each Monday at 2:00 pm in the Meadows Cafeteria.
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Cassandra Donathan, Parent Liaison and Volunteer Coordinator at (254) 336-1870.